Tuesday 8 September 2015

Presentation

Which brief did you choose and why?

I chose the advertisement brief as it was the one that made me feel as if it was going to be a challenge for me but not impossible. I knew that this brief would challenge the skills that I already have as well as introducing new skills and having to them well. Furthermore, i also chose this brief as the other two briefs didn't appeal to me as much, as i knew that it would challenge my skills to a point where I would struggle immensely. In addition to this, I also chose this brief as I liked the idea of creating my one advert, sponsorship advert and a radio advert as they are all very different and produce different meanings.

Examples of Adverts that inspire my project..


This video is from youtube showing the 10 most effective adverts.. these type of adverts are the ones that make you sit back and think, they tend to be very deep emotionally and mentally, pulling the audiences heart strings.

the first advert is about house fires and adults not checking if their fire alarm is working, the little boy has asked for the audience to make a promise that they will check their alarms on change over day. By using a young child, this allows a target audience of mothers and fathers who have young children to think about checking their alarms otherwise you will be in the little boys position. Watching this video myself was touching and emotional.

the second advert was about a young father and son playing in a field when the father gets a call, he doesn't pay attention to the young boy who decides to climb up a tree, meanwhile there is a lady doing the dishes in the kitchen of what looks like their house and that's the mother, only when the boy falls out the tree as an audience we see that the women in the kitchen was a first aider. Again by using a young child pulls the audiences heart strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment